Curative For Testing

Home Forums Online Forum Curative For Testing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    GARTH
    Participant

Is anyone using Curative for COVID testing? Many thanks, would like experiences, implementation suggestions, training materials anything you could share would be great. Thanks in advance, Barb Corrick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, Alameda County Office of Education is using Curative Labs. I would recommend calling HR to discuss with them. Ask for Margaret. She has had several districts come to ACOE to observe the testing process, discuss and ask questions. mdasilva@acoe.org

Shanel
    Participant

Yes, The Alta Loma School District is using them, so far everything has been smooth the process is pretty straightforward and we have received good customer service. Curative provides training and their online platform is user friendly. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you want any specifics.

Shanel Ybarra
    Sybarra@alsd.org

GARTH
    Participant

Thank you Joshua and Shanel. I will certainly reach out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

CDE is currently providing presentations on the Valencia Branch Lab option. If anyone would like a one on one from Joe and I, email me at Jwolf@CDE.ca.gov.

Judy
    Participant

PUHSD is using Curative for both staff and student testing. Very straight forward, just need to make sure the test taker hasn’t had anything to eat/drink for at least 20-30 minutes before testing, and that they “swab” their mouth for at least 20 seconds. Haven’t had any issues with students self administering the mouth swab. Curative is also working with CCSESA to offer competitive pricing.

GARTH
    Participant

Thank you Judy! They stressed that during our initial training with them.

GARTH
    Participant

Good Morning and happy Friday to all…

I have a couple of additional questions about Curative if you could help…

Regarding the team of 2 Proctors that Curative recommends:

– What employee group (clerical, para, noon duty) is your District having perform the proctoring duties?

– Are you giving them a stipend to do the proctoring?

– If yes, how much of a stipend are you paying?

As always, thank you for your expertise and assistance!

Barb Corrick

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.